At Coastline Title, we believe in building relationships with our clients and real estate agents by providing a variety of educational and networking opportunities. Our marketing director, Kerry Beggs offers personal and professional development classes with new and innovative solutions to help agents attract new leads, listings, and sell properties.
Register Today for an Upcoming Training
- Real Estate Coaching – Get 1:1 coaching from marketing expert, Kerry Beggs on ways to grow your Real Estate Business.
- 12 Months of Marketing – In real estate, the whole year can be a roller coaster ride. Learn how to implement 12 months of marketing easily using Kerry’s proven system. Your referral and real estate business will be continuous, so you’re constantly closing!
- Checklist for Success – This one hour class is a Marketing 101 for Real Estate Agents. From referrals, to how to prep and recognize a potential new client/lead, to best ways to order business cards – this class is sure to give agents insight into the perfect scenarios that will grow their business.
- Marketing with CMA – This free program offered thru the MLS will guide you through the ins and outs of how to complete a Competitive Market Analysis.
- Choosing a FARM Area – This free program will provide statistics and insights into what is needed in a particular community. Learn how to implement strategies and sales techniques that make you the TOP Realtor in a given zip code or market area.
- Securing your Real Estate Future with Database CRM – Recent gallop polls show that realty referrals are often already in your network! Learn ways to use your spear of influence to secure your real estate future with your current client, friends, and business contacts.
- The Psychology of Selling – When a seller decides to sell their home, emotions run strong. There can be many emotional ties to the home: their first home, the home they brought their babies home to, the home they grew up in, and many more. Learn ways to keep the client in mind and focus on the mindset of the homeowner.
- Creating an Effective Print Media Campaign – Learn how to make your ads STAND OUT in the crowd! Although many industries are shying away from print media, it can still be an effective lead source in the Real Estate industry. Make sure your ads are targeting the right audience at the right time with tips from our marketing expert, Kerry Beggs.
- Converting Existing Relationships to Real Estate Referrals – Leverage your current contact list to grow your real estate business. In this course, learn ways to encourage your neighbor, dentist, golf buddy and other friends or business associates in your network to send you referrals all year long.
- Educating For Success – In this course, agents will learn ways to educate the community and grow your real estate business.
- Linked-In – Did you know you can use Linked-In to help find quality leads? Learn strategic ways to find quality referral partners using hidden features within the Linked-In platform.
For questions or additional information regarding upcoming training programs, contact Kerry Beggs at 727.776.5258.