How Coastline Title of Pinellas is Preparing and Responding:
We at Coastline Title of Pinellas are closely monitoring the latest developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the customers that we serve every day. We also recognize that you are relying upon our ability to continue to provide title insurance and escrow services, even during these uncertain times.
To that effect we have implanted several new policies and new cleaning practices to keep our workplaces and closing rooms as safe as possible for all employees and visitors. Our cleaning practices follow current recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In addition, we have educated every employee on ways to reinforce our health and safety standards and sanitization procedures as more information about COVID-19 develops.
Here are a few more examples of the practices and policies we have implemented in our effort to be vigilant during this unprecedented global pandemic:
- We are tracking CDC guidance for employers and businesses, along with other federal, state and local directives or advisories related to confirmed diagnoses, travel limitations, and school or other closures.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning products are being offered to employees and visitors in our offices, as these products remain available.
- We provide new pens for each signing and encouraging clients to keep the pens once the closing is completed
- Limiting attendance in closings to only necessary individuals for the transaction
- Disinfecting all closing room tables and chairs after each closing
- Providing separate closing rooms, if available
- We have postponed or cancelled upcoming events, conferences or meetings, and asked our employees to use web-based meeting tools, video or telephone conferences instead, when available.
- We have evaluated our networks and software to ensure that they will support large-scale remote access, if necessary, and verified that all essential employees will have the equipment and resources they need to work from home.
- Employees have been advised to avoid travel to any affected areas and any non-essential air travel or other forms of public transportation.
- All employees who are exhibiting signs of illness have been directed to stay home.
Remote Closings are Available
We remain committed to serving your needs and those of our employees throughout this global health crisis. If you are Out of Town, or Self-Quarantining, we have additional options available to facilitate your real estate closing or refinance, such as:
- Digital Signing
- Remote Online Notarization (RON)
- Mobile Notaries
We will continue to make decisions with our employees’, agents’ and customers’ well-being at the forefront. And we would like to express our gratitude for your continued trust in all of us here at Coastline Title of Pinellas.
If you have additional questions or concerns please call 727-391-9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.